SC500 DGPS Transmitter
The new SC has a number of features:
- Universal Input power supply. No setting jumpers for different parts of the world.
- New switching power supplies make the new SC much lighter than the old SC
- The front panel LCD gives the customers immediate feedback on the operation of the transmitter
- Ethernet helps the customer monitor and control the system from multiple remote terminals or virtually any computer in the world using Internet.
- New shielded RF assemblies and coaxial relays help the new SC meet more stringent requirements.
- New sealed membrane keyboard with 10,000,000 key-press capability replaces old keys that got dirty.
- New external Analog Inputs gives customers access to external signal monitoring at transmitter site.
- New microprocessor "heartbeat circuit" monitors system operation to comply with CAP670 requirements
- More powerful Renesas Microcontroller gives customers greater flexibility on operations
- New modern indoor enclosure has greater EMC capability and smoked glass front door