500-Watt NDB Transmitter
- 500-watt carrier power
- Programmable for any frequency from
- All operations are controlled from the front panel membrane keypad
- Results of all operations are visible on a bright LED backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) comprised of 4 lines of 40 characters each using White characters on a Blue background
- Analog Meters displaying forward & reflected power, Voltage & Current in the final amplifier stages as well as modulation indication are provided
- Customers can monitor and control their beacons from anywhere in the world and from various points on their Local Area Network (LAN).
- All front panel functions are available at the customer's remote panels or computer screens.
- Interface options include fiber, radio link, copper wire, dial-up or leased line modem.
Built-In Test Equipment (BITE)
- Built-in Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) holds operating frequency within 5 ppm
- Power Factor Correcting (PFC) Power Supplies
- Input requirement - 195-264 VAC 45-65 Hertz
- DC power capability for Battery Backup utilizing 144 VDC for higher power levels.
- Remote Monitoring
- 19" rack mount configuration
Designed to meet applicable requirements of:
- International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
- U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- U.S. Federal Communiations Commision (FCC)
- Transport Canada
- United Kingdom Civil Avaition Authority (UK CAA)
- CAP 670
- Electromagnetic Compatibility requirements of the European Commission (CE)
- EMC, LVD, R&TTE
- Mil-Std - 810